Vans North West Ltd have been providing Light Commercial Vehicles to the UK market for 15 years
From humble beginnings in the North West, we are now recognised as one of the UK’s leading independent LCV dealerships. Operating from a specialised facility on the East Lancashire Road in St Helens on the edge of Haydock Industrial Estate, we supply vehicles across the North West, Merseyside, Cheshire, Lancashire and Greater Manchester. Our brand vision is based on being regarded as the UK’s leading van dealership, with a reputation for expertise, a standout personality and reliable service from a team of people who truly care.
Our core values include key word references to our business including:
Bold, Honest, Hardworking, Transparent, Caring and Proud.
- Bold – Seeking to research and look for new and better ways of delivering for our clients is critical to our overall future strategy.
- Honest – Our business is built on honesty, which helps instil trust from both customers, Suppliers and Employees.
- Hard working – We believe success is only a bi-product of hard work. From the Owners and Directors down, we will always push hard to go the extra mile for customers and employees alike.
- Transparent – We believe in sharing the mechanics of how we can be the cheapest and the best by offering transparency in our process and procedures. Our investment in Video Health checks is a testament to our transparent approach.
- Proud – We are extremely proud of what we do, we are proud of how we do it and who we do it for, and we are proud to be chosen by the loyal customers who chose our products and services, and we are proud of our staff that make it all happen.
The existing team has a wealth of industry and management experience and we demand the highest standards from our employees, which in turn we reward with a great and competitive remuneration and exciting career opportunities.
If you share our values and feel you have what it takes to become part of Vans North West Ltd, then we’d like to hear from you.
Send your CV with a covering letter telling us why you would like to join our company and explain what skills and contributions you could make in any of the following sectors: